An easy and inexpensive way to reduce dampness, stop mould, mildew and rot in confined spaces (such as closets, camera cases, wardrobes, drawers, pantries etc.)
- Reduces dampness; stops mould, mildew and rot
- Holds dampness in suspension not as a liquid
- Wetness Indicator: The design print changes from blue to pink, indicating your SunSack has absorbed the maximum amount of moisture and needs to be refreshed.
- To refresh SunSack, simple place in a microwave oven and heat for 5-10 minutes on medium power or leave it in the sun. The design print will return to its original blue when it is ready to use again.
- Reusable: Can be refreshed hundreds of times
- An environmentally friendly solution when compared to the throw-away salt crystal cupboard dryers available at supermarkets and hardware stores
Also see SunSack Value Pack
|Actual Product Dimensions (cms)||W 10.5 x D 8 x H 17.5|
|Actual Product Weight||1 x 150G